Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Friday!!

I was gone this week with my family to the Big Cedar Lodge, we had so much fun.  Here are some pictures of the fun we had.We fished, went to see Joseph the play,  we seen a show Todd Oliver and Friends and I volunteered for a part in the program, I really did not think I would get chosen but I did.  I ended up on a their Dating Game Show, and I was blind folded and in the end I had to Kiss my bachelor because he picked me out of the other bachelorette's.  My bachelor was Irving and  he was a DOG.  Good thing I am a dog lover.  Libby and Scott got big kicks out of this.




My Sweets

 Our Cabin!!
 Fishing we caught 15 trout.....
 Libby and Goliath at the play Joesph....  this was incredible.
All three of us....


 On the trip to Big Cedar I had some crafting issues so here I am cutting paper dolls.

Libby and I could not go 6 days without crafting here she is making a tye dyed shirt and I did a paint and pour class and I painted this peacock, I have not ever painted anything like this before and I must say it is not terrible.


Well I am home now and I have lots of crafting to get back to doing, so keeping watching I have a few new things coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment