Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Monday!!  I was very busy this weekend even though I have not been feeling well for a week and Libby ran a fever all weekend.  We are off to the Dr. in a little bit to get meds.

This is a page of an Altered Book I am working on at the Paper Crown, this has been a lot of fun.  This month's theme is Turquoise, and I love, love tags so I used them in my theme this month.  I do love it!!  I love the Paper Crown this is my favorite place to go, she has everything you need to make fabulous projects.



The next thing I created was the fabulous dress form, I love them so much I created this for my craft studio (when it gets complete).  I cannot take 100% credit because I did by all the things in a kit, but the only thing I used that was not my idea was the cool chicken wire at the bottom of the dress form, and some of the other product, the color scheme and fabric were my choices.




Lastly, I put together this little album for one of my cousins for her birthday,  this is her new son Graham.  This was part of a Kit I bought it was on clearance and it was missing a ton of paper and embellishments hence being on clearance,  I had to add a stuff just to complete it,  I was also keeping w/ my tag theme.  It is really cute.  I hope she likes it. As you can see I still need to add a few more pictures for her, but you can get  the idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment