Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

I have been out for a bit, I have been sick with a cough and sinus stuff.  This darn weather. I am really looking forward to Spring and some beautiful sunshine.

We all had a wonderful Easter!  Here are the kiddo's, they are all so wonderful and they all like each other.  Libby is turning into a great little babysitter.
And this little cutie is Graham he is the newest addition to our family.  He is so precious.  I keep telling Scott I sure need one of these.  He is not as easy to convince, since we have an 11 year old girl.  whew!



I  have not been creating as much in the last few weeks.  I did just recently finished this Canvas for my craft studio. I really love these Catherine Moore Character Construction Paper Dolls.
Have a great Tuesday!  Be Back Soon!

2 comments:

  1. I have decided that the photos of the Kiddos at Easter are the cutest on this blog post..of course! But, your paper doll canvas comes in a close second. She is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I love your canvas. What an outstanding job! It is beautiful. Hope you girls had fun crafting on Friday! Have a great week
    C

    ReplyDelete