Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy Tuesday!  When I get to craft I am such a great mood the next day.  I was very productive last night.

This is some angel wings we did in a class at the Paper Crown with Ms. Bobbie and I changed it to a Spring Theme I really love these wings.  Scott says they look like bloomers but oh what does he know!!!

Next I completed my Easter Parade another Bobbie Class, little of my own touches but this is simply Fabulous!

Last, this is my Shamrock for St. Patty's Day another Bobbie class, this is so cute and I had nothing at all for this holiday!   Come join us at the Paper Crown lots of awesome classes and teachers!

We are also having a Easter Paper Doll Contest and this is my creation.  I love the dog the mostest!
Have a safe and blessed Tuesday!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment