Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Monday!!!  Libby is back to School!! No More FLU!!!!

I was busy this weekend with the girls, here is the girls getting very busy with all of our projects.



Here is a few projects I completed, this is darling Melissa Frances book I received at her booth at the ScrapBook Expo in Dallas a couple of weeks ago. I love dress forms & tag so I created this book in a girly dress form theme and some stuff from my beloved Babo.






Last week at the Paper Crown Jackie Peters did a cute little Easter wagon.  I was not feeling well so I bought the kit and this is my version of the wagon  not exactly but still Super Cute!!!


Well this is it for today, I am off soon to go get the St. Patty's Day kits from Bobbie at the Paper Crown.  I have not had her stuff of here yet, but it is coming and she is wonderful teacher too.  Oh Yes, and I have to sign up for lots of new classes that are coming check out the papercrownokc.blogspot.com.  
See you all later!






No comments:

Post a Comment