Friday, March 8, 2013

Well, I made it to Friday 2 trips and 1 phone call to the Dr. and I think Libby is getting better or over the FLU!!!!

I had this huge mess in my craft studio:
So Last Night I had to clean because tonight is girls night:  This is my space clean and finished w/ decorating, I am still waiting on my husband to build my shelves and I was tired of Audrey in the floor so here you go.  I have a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" theme since this is my favorite movie.

So, it is now 5 pm and here I am so excited for Girls night and that Libby is better!!  Also, tons of new classes at the Paper Crown check out the blog.  I cannot even decide what classes to do, so maybe all them is good!!!

Have a great weekend I will post the Girls night photos on Monday, hopefully we get lots done and not too much wine!!!

1 comment:

  1. Darling studio. Wow...I love the stripes. So much fun. You are so cute...your photo on this post is great! The Glittered Pickle is going up on my favorites right now. I know I will want to check in often. You girls have fun and I hope to see you all soon. Hopefully your trips to the doctor are over for a while.

    ReplyDelete