Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's Thursday, one more day until the weekend. It has been a busy week.  I am ready for the weekend!!
 
I finished my altered journal page, our theme this month was birds.  My inspiration was the tree. I was not 100% happy with it, but I added some grass and the bee and I like it now.  This is a great year long class I am taking at the Paper Crown in OKC.  It is so awesome to see what other people create.  It sure gets the creative juices flowing.  Love this store and the people there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi lisa, Saw that Bobbi posted about you on her blog and wanted to stop by to welcome you to our creative little blog world! I think you'll like it here! be sure to pop over to my blog when you get a chance and you'll find on the side a long list of other fun blogs you can visit too.
    have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vivian, I will be checking this out.

    ReplyDelete